Gift Certificate: Small Private VIP Tours
GIVE THE GIFT OF FUN
A San Francisco Segway Tour is a gift they will always remember. Your gift recipient will love gliding through the Waterfront or Golden Gate Park on a Segway.
IT’S EASY ! HOW OUR GIFT CERTIFICATES WORK:
Purchase Gift Certificate online.
You will be emailed a Gift Cerificate Code that can be used on any departure.
Present the Gift Certificate and confirmation instructions to the lucky recipient.
The recipient can easily book online with the certificate number or call our office to book the tour route, date and time they want to go.
THESE GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE REDEEMABLE FOR OUR PUBLIC AND PRIVATE GROUP SEGWAY & E-SCOOTER TOURS
Prior tour experience required for all Advanced Hills tour guests
Why take this tour?
A combination of designated trails, bike paths and low speed-light traffic streets are used to conduct the guided tour of the Park. After training on how to safely operate the Segway, you'll explore the sights of Golden Gate Park for two hours. Explore 8 miles of the Eastern part of the park which covers both famous landmarks and hidden and less explored areas. Your experienced and fun tour guide will narrate your tour through a compact single ear-bud sound system. Each guest is issued a compact radio receiver so they don't miss a detail of what the guide is saying about each site seen on the tour.
- The Japanese Tea Garden
- California Midwinter International Exposition of 1894
- The California Academy of Sciences and the deYoung Museum
- The Music Concourse and Temple of Music
- William Hammond Hill and John McLaren’s vision for the park
- The Conservatory of Flowers
- Hidden sights including the Lily Pond, Prayer book Cross and Fern Grotto
- The historic Carousel and Sharon Art Studio
- San Francisco Botanical Gardens
- The Lawn Bowling Courts
- The National Aid Memorial
- Shakespeare Garden
- Stow Lake and Strawberry Hill
- The Rose, Rhododendron and Dahlia Garden
- Redwood Grove, Pioneer Log Cabin and many other hidden gems
- The transformation starting in the 1870′s of a bleak sand dune area in into the lush park you see today
- The seven mile (11.2 km) tour route explores the eastern section of the 1017 acre (411 ha) park on winding trails and bike routes
Glide through the 1,000+ acre Golden Gate Park
Have a blast riding through seven beautiful miles of Golden Gate Park’s landscaped trails and roads.
Visit hidden sights that include the Lilly Pond, Shakespeare Garden and Fern Grotto.
The fully guided tour explores the east end, including the National Aids Memorial, Music Concourse, Pioneer Grove, and Stow Lake.
Tour guides share tidbits and trivia about the Park’s stewards over the years, the impact of WWII on the Japanese Tea Garden, and the story of the park’s historical transformation from bleak sand dunes to today’s lush vista.
This fully narrated tour is 2.5 hours long, including fun training.
If you have a group from 2 to 16 guests, we can arrange a memorable Private Segway Tour in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park.
The extended Golden Gate Park tour route is only available for our private tour guests.
This custom route includes the best of our Golden Gate Park routes and can include the eastern or western (Ocean) parts of the park.
Private Tour rates include your own personal guide, extra training staff (as needed), longer routes and staff/guide gratuities.
Private Tours & Team Building for Groups from 10 to 60 Guests
This extended Golden Gate Park route is only available for our private tour guests.
The extended route includes the best of our Golden Gate Park routes and can include the Eastern - Museums and Formal Gardens or Western -Pacific Ocean and Ocean Beach parts of the park.